Tuesday 20 February 2007

Going forward

Having recieved an encouraging amount of positive feedback, I have decided to develop Minutes further. That means more (and more refined) Minutes, higher quality video and better, stereo (or surround?) sound. It also means I won't be posting as many Minutes up here, at least while I get the new kit together and set up.

I am also looking into a better means of presenting it all. There'll be a website but, with luck, perhaps also an exhibition. Watch this space.

You can watch all of the existing Minutes in the archive, to the right of this blog »

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think these are sweet as.

You need to exhibit them, in a setting where they are presented and framed as if it was just another photography exhibition, but obviously in this exhibition the photos will move and have sound.

I'd come and see that.

Love David (Howlett)